- an awesome husband who put up with my crazy over this whole weekend. He helped me with the heavy lifting and kept our son Friday night and ALL DAY Saturday so I could focus on Ashley's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party. I am thankful for him and I love him SO MUCH!
- everyone who made Ashley's Bridal Shower possible. I couldn't have done it without:
- Terri and Dave for the letting us invade their beautiful home and throw a big party in their backyard
- Myrna, Tina, D Jo, Lawanna, Angie, Karolann, Nicole, Terri, and Corrinne for help with the food, the food prep, the setting up, the teacup shopping, and everything else
- The Men: Leland, David, Tyler, Dave, and my dad, Scott for picking up/dropping off tables, setting up tables and chairs, and waiting around for me to give them one more thing to do
- My mom, Lisa, and my Aunt Linda for all their help with floral arrangements, because I suck at it, and for doing all the kitchen stuff during the shower so I could play hostess
- my husband, Leland (again) for painting and installing our baseboards after the awesome job he did on our floor (and thanks to everyone else who came and did flooring and painting at our house, it looks amazing and I love it!)
- my parents, brothers, and Aunt Linda who held or kept an eye on Carter on Sunday so I could have a peaceful Sacrament Meeting and eat my lunch at the luncheon after the baby blessing
I think that's a pretty good start to my "thankful" posts. Three cheers for GRATITUDE! Hip-hip-hooray! Hip-hip-hooray! Hip-hip-hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment