Monday, November 1, 2010

Forgot to blog about my birthday...

The other day I hooked up my camera to the computer to upload the latest in Carter cuteness.  And what did I find?  A bunch of pictures of my birthday evening that I forgot to blog about.  Guh!

So here's the skinny:  back in September was my birthday.  It actually fell on a Friday so we went out on the actual day.  And I got dinner AND a movie.  I felt pretty special because we never do both anymore.

We had a great time at Black Angus (I was in the mood for some meat and it's not as if Leland would ever turn down steak.  I mean, really?) and then we went to see a movie (come to think of it, I can't remember what movie it was).  All I can remember at the moment is that I laughed hysterically throughout the entire movie.  I'm talking, side-splitting, cheeks hurting, falling over in your seat laughter.

I've just spent about 10 minutes looking for the name of movies that were still showing in September, but none of them are ringing a bell.  How about we use the comments to guess which movie Leland and I saw on my birthday?  I'm sure I'll recognize it if one of you guesses it.

I asked Leland to take a picture of us, but he didn't want to be in it.  So I asked him to take a picture of me.  And he proceeded to keep hitting the button every 5 seconds while I was trying to get situated.

You've also got to love the leftover food on plates and take out box in the foreground.






Then our server was walking by, so I asked if she'd take one of both of us.  That's what he gets for taking weird pictures of me!

2 comments:

Ashley Benning said...

Easy A?
Vampires Suck?

Lauren said...

I finally remembered to ask Leland what movie we saw on my birthday. It was "Going the Distance" with Justin Long and Drew Barrymore. Seriously, I was falling out of my chair. So funny!