Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Great time at the Baby Shower

My girlfriends, Tina, Kelly, and Anna, did a baby shower for me today at work. It was so fun and lunch was really yummy. I got all kinds of cute PJs and things for the baby.

It was great that Lawanna and my mom were able to come spend some time at the shower. My friend, Tina, got me a tiara that said "New Mom To Be" so I had to wear it for a little while.





As for the "Guess Lauren's Belly Size" game, everybody OVERestimated except for my boss, who won with a perfect match on the ribbon length. Here Tina and I are measuring my belly to check everyone's guesses against.




Just one of the many cute outfits and PJ sets. Mom gave me this one with the fire truck on it, very appropriate. She also managed to find one with little weiner dogs all over it. So adorable!


1 comment:

Randy said...

Lauren- you look so cute!!!