Sunday, October 31, 2010
Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
Halloween is such a fun time of year. I love being able to dress up and feel like a kid again.
This past Wednesday we went to Tyler and Angie's ward party which was pretty fun. Angie also posted some pictures here. Carter was dressed as Charlie Brown and I was wearing my black cat ears.
Then on Friday for work I decided to wear my black cats ears for fun. A couple of us coordiated and we all wore cat/tiger ears together. We couldn't quite tell if the chiefs wer amused by our "costumes" but it seemed like they were.
Ashley came into town for Halloween weekend. Friday night we went to an author interview and book signing at the Poisoned Pen in Scottsdale (we also brought along Uncle Lincoln). It was "interesting" to say the least. The author being interviewed was a little (well, a lot) preachy with her leftist, I-thought-abou-boycotting-Arizona, I-heart-Obama ideals. So we got out of there and finished up the evening with dinner at Charleston's where we all had soup and salad with those yummy croissants.
Ashley brought us costumes (AWESOME!) so we could dress up together for the Trunk-or-Treat party at my parents' church building. She's got to go home before Halloween night *sad face* but at least we got some fun Halloween stuff in.
Ashley curled my hair for the occasion (cuz I'm kind of clutzy with a curling iron). We both said it felt like high school again, giggling and doing each others' hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment