Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Song of the Week

This post was inspired by Emily...She's been posting songs and other little things that have been sticking with her and inspiring her, which inspired me.  (Do you think I could use the word "inspired" one more time?  Ha!  Just did.)

Anyway, the first time I heard this song was at our friends', Terri and Dave's, house.  Their daughter, Corinne, did her senior pictures at the temple and the photographer put together an AWESOME slideshow/collage/video (I'm not quite sure what to call it 'cause it was so cool!) and used this song.

And over the past couple of weeks it's just kept popping up.  On a radio station I don't normally listen to and on my cousin's blog playlist.  I think it would normally be a little too much pop for me, but something about it reminds of that feeling you get when you're watching a fireworks show at Disneyland or something.  Like magic is real and anything is possible.

So without any further ado...Here's Owl City with Fireflies.

4 comments:

emily said...

i like that song! and youre right, it is like magic.

Daniel doings said...

You are so right! I love visiting your blog. Love You, Mom

angie and tyler said...

yeah this song is on my radio station all the time. love it.

Julie said...

I love this song too, and you're right, it does remind me a little of Disney fireworks too, or maybe just the Main Street Electrical Parade record Grandpa Rudy used to play before we went to Disneyland.