Friday, March 19, 2010

Our First Family Photo

A few weeks ago we got with our wedding photographer (who I love) to do some baby/family photos. They turned out AMAZING! Really, it's hit or miss with babies and some of them are not good because you can't really tell a baby to look a certain direction or well, not cry. After an hour of photos he started crying and was just done with the whole thing. A week later we were able to see the proofs.

I really do love this photographer. See his website here. And don't be surprised if you see some photos of me and Leland in his galleries. Anyway, why do I love this photographer?
  • He's personable and really easy-going.
  • He doesn't mind doing a location shoot.
  • His studio is in a really nice office complex for doing some outdoor photos.
  • He has some really good ideas for different poses.
  • His prices are reasonable, especially since he ends up giving you a disk of all your photos and doesn't make you pay for proofs as long as you do an order.
  • He does everything with digital which means he takes WAY more photos so your chances of getting good photos and not just okay photos is increased. (We got a disk of over 900 photos from our wedding. With that many, I actually had trouble picking out the ones I wanted.)

So here are some of my favorites. Enjoy!

These were great, he looked right at me and I think it totally made the shot.


I love this little man's smile!

Identical to our engagement photo: stairs, jeans, black shirts.

2 comments:

Daniel doings said...

I totally love your family photos and I am anxious to have a copy or two of my own.
Love you, Mom

Rushele said...

Very cute!!
I knew I recognized those stairs...