Saturday, February 27, 2010

Growing so fast...


My little man keeps growing so fast. Here he is with his new bear. I noticed he was starting to grab and hug my arm/hand whenever I would try to comfort him or give him his pacifier. So I replaced my arm with this Pooh Bear and *magic* he grabbed onto it and spent the next hour content and quiet while snuggling his bear. Later in the evening (when I was taking these pictures) he decided he might like to taste his bear. He started wrestling it with his two little fists and putting the ears in his mouth. So cute! I love watching his little mind and personality grow. He's so amazing to me.

5 comments:

emily said...

he is absolutely adorable! he has such a cute smile!

Julie said...

so cute...its so fun when they start interacting with you...love his sweet smile.

Daniel doings said...

I just want to hug him every time I think of him! Love, Mom

Laura B said...

You make a very cute looking baby!!!

Rushele said...

He is SUPER cute!! It is always fun to watch the little ones learn and grow...even though it's also sad to see them grow! They should stay our tiny babies forever!