Our little one was quite squirmy and did lots of flips and kicks (which Leland found amusing) during the ultrasound, but stayed still long enough that we could check on the gender.

And it's a BOY! I can't describe how excited we are and Leland, of course, is elated that he'll have a little man to play with and teach to dirtbike. We already have a couple of little dirtbiking onesies a friend gave us when we first found out we were expecting. I was a little nervous that a girl would look silly in a Travis Pastrana onesie, but Leland said she'd have to wear it and we could just put a bow on her head. But it's a moot point now. Our little man will look so cute in them, I'm sure.

I do have another ultrasound next week. The doctor looked at the pictures from the one we had this week and said the baby's position stopped them from getting a good view of the heart. I saw it fluttering just like it should, so I'm not worried. Maybe we'll get some more pictures to post of our little guy. In the mean time, I'm just bursting with excitement over this news.
6 comments:
That is so exciting!! Another boy cousin. We are so happy for you guys.
Needless to say this Grandma is thrilled to have another baby to love on and spoil. We are so happy for your little family.
Yay!! We are so excited to hear that you're having a healthy little boy! I guess now Alyssa & Matt's baby will have a boy cousin to hang out with instead of all girls!
I'm already keeping an eye out for cute things for your shower!
Hey girl, I'm so excited for you. Coming from the mother of 3 boys, they are awesome! There is never a dull moment in our house. Just wait until you start potty-training and they spread poop all over the walls, that happened to me last week...good times....I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep up with each other. I've got one too...it's julieandchadsboys.blogspot.com
Love the blog! Thanks for sharing!
Congrats! I look forward to more pictures and posts!!!
Post a Comment