Due to an unforseen problem with Google+, it's going to take me awhile to get back to blogging. When I joined Google+ it automatically created a photo album with all the pictures I had ever posted on my blog. Well I didn't want that album, it was kind of random because it was a compilation of home improvement projects, baby pictures, and any other photo I might have put in a blog post. So I deleted it.
Now that I've come back to my blog I've discovered that deleting that photo album has deleted all the source files for the pictures in all of my blog posts. Hence, the black boxes with exclamation points all over my old posts. I've done some research and there's no way for Google+ to restore the deleted photos. This same thing happened to a lot of other bloggers. So sad.
So it will take me some time to get all the photos re-uploaded and added to the old blog posts. I'd like to have the whole thing intact so that I can use it as a journal record at some point. I will try and get some regular posts done in the mean time.
I've got a good one about an office/guest room that should be coming shortly. I just need to get the pictures taken. That's it for now. Thanks for bearing with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment