Leland met up with Dave and Laura for some scuba and the rest of us met up with Kelly for some lounging. They were awesome and brought beach umbrellas and the like for us to borrow. You know, us desert dwellers don't have those kinds of things. Kelly and I reminisced about the summers we would spend with our families together at Zuma beach eating picnic lunches and hanging out (and then heading back to the Benning pool to swim and wash off the grime).
Carter had such a great time his first time at the beach playing in the sand and little waves that would come up. I will post those pictures when we get home.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3.1

1 comment:
By the way, sorry I was too lazy to come over and say "hi" yesterday. Diving wears me out! So glad you had fun in SD, I really love that town, especially the beach part, its really pretty.
Post a Comment